- Lines of Business
- About Us
- Our People
- Contact Us
- News & Events
Sustainment & Support, based in Talladega, AL and San Antonio, TX, delivers depot-level repair, manufacturing, field service support, and logistics support for military, electronic systems and components. We also have locations in Fort Worth, TX; Florida; McLean, VA; Smyrna, TN; and Tilburg, Netherlands.
- Aftermarket support and sustainment
- Aircraft modifications and upgrades
- Partnering with key technology companies
- UAV / UAS support
- FAA part 145 repair station (Wichita)
Life-Cycle Logistics Support for:
- Elbit Systems products in the U.S.
- OEM products worldwide
U.S. Company with Global Resources:
- A global technology leader with multiple domestic and foreign affiliates
- Broad experience base – avionics, communications, electro-optics, ground vehicles, UAVs
- Sustainment of legacy systems no longer supported by OEMs
- A trusted and highly competent partner
- Outstanding customer relationships
- Wide range of capabilities and expertise
- Flexible, innovative, agile, and responsive
- ISO 9001:2000 and AS9100
Our quality program is based on our ISO 9001:2000 certification, AS9100 registration, and NATO AQAP approval. It is our policy to meet or exceed customer needs and expectations by continuously improving the quality of our products and services.